13 April 2009

Legacy: World Adventure (Match 3)


Game Description:

Travel the world in Legacy: World Adventure! Emily King is a young adventurer with a yearning for excitement and a craving for knowledge. Help her reclaim her family legacy and win the Grand Adventurers Expedition in an electrifying race around the globe! Legacy: World Adventure challenges your Match 3 abilities and World Fact knowledge with exciting clues and stunning imagery!
So climb aboard an airship for the race of a lifetime in Legacy: World Adventure! Clever mini-game action, and hundreds of world facts that will push your skills to the limits as you help Emily King reclaim her family legacy in Legacy: World Adventure!
* 30 locations and hundreds of world facts
* 3 different types of match 3 gameplay!
* 5 challenging mini-games






System Requirements:
Windows Vista, XP
600 MHz or faster processor
128 MB RAM
52 MB available hard disk space
DirectX 7.0 or later


FULL VERSION - DOWNLOAD:
http://rapidshare.com/files/220756766/Legacy_World_Adventure.rar

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.